Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tate's Room

I stated awhile back that I would share some pictures of the bedding I had made, for my little grandson. His name is Tatum (Tate) James. The back side of the pillow has a bug on it and the nickname " Tater bug". But if I ever call him that, I will die . . . so says my daughter!


In the photo the crib sheet looks white, but it is a light blue. I had the drapes made from the solid blue fabric. We did the quilt in all of the fabrics. Not too country, I hope . . .

My son in law painted the mural. I love that it is something that will grow with the baby, not too cute. He should be here soon ! I will keep you posted. Thanks.


13 comments:

  1. fit for a prince ... a tater prince!!

    ooooh, enjoy him!!!!
    Happy New Year

    we're due here Jan 19 ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. tater bug..lol..that's cute. His room looks great, any cutie would be lucky to come home to that! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mural, I have been doing many ones in this silhouette style.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful set and the room looks wonderful! Love the mural ~ very subtle. Happy New Year,Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the monogrammed pillow with the tater bug idea. . . our oldest granddaugter's name is Taylor and we still refer to her as "Taybug" even though she just turned 15! Happy New Year! Look forward to reading more of your great posts in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. I love the tree. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. May you have a wonderful new year!
    The room and bedding are darling. Enjoyed seeing the baby's room. What a joy grandbabies bring.
    May God bless you all,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY NEW YEAR Ms. Vicky!

    I agree with Deanna. The room is absolutely darling! As a hobby sewer I can appreciate the time involved and as a Grandma myself, know it was designed 'with love'.

    Wishing you good health, an abundance of happiness and continued prosperity in 2010.

    Many Hugs -Brenda-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year, Vickie!! Oh, your little grandson's room is so sweet. I do love the tree painted on the wall. The quilt is so sweet and just love the colors! Perfect for a little Tater! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I THINK YOU DID A GREAT JOB GRANDMA..VERY CUTE INDEED! AND GRANDMA'S GET TO DO WHAT THEY WANT SO CALL HIM TATER-BUG WITH SWEET GRANDMA WHISPERS IN HIS SWEET LITTLE EAR! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. room is so cute, good job, grandma, is the baby here yet??? nothing like a baby to know that the world has meaning and promise. happy 2010!

    http://wwwbeenblogged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete